DROP IN ANYTIME BETWEEN 11.00am and 1.00pm
We are delighted to welcome five University of Exeter medical students as
they present individual displays and share their research on a range
of topics on medical history, including:
- Sir Humphry Davy’s contribution to the development of anaesthesia
- the artist Bryan Pearce’s medical condition and how it affected his art
- health beliefs during the time of the plague, particularly in the
- village of Eyam
- Leonardo Da Vinci and his studies of anatomy
- the Theory of the Four Humours
In partnership with the Cornwall Health Library.
No need to book and free of charge.